The main goal of this essay is creating behavioural strategy on the market
- Тип работы:
- Английский язык
440 Купить готовую работу
Детальная информация о работе
Nowadays various investors are concerned to the stock market by the vision of high returns united with small long-term risk. All investors want to have their part for eating it. If predictable stock returns are constant over period, then someone can expects to earn high stock returns in the future similar to the high returns of the past. But stocks are much riskier than bonds in the long term in such a case, just as they are in the short term. If stocks mean-revert instead, then for long-term investors they are comparatively safe assets; but future returns are likely to be meager in that case, because mean-reversion relaxes the spectacular
1. Anderson, J., and G. Smith. 2006. «A Great Company Can Be a Great Investment.» Financial Analysts Journal, vol. 62, no. 4 (July/August): 86−93
2. Asness, C. 2000. «Stocks versus Bonds: Explaining the Equity Risk Premium.» Financial Analysts Journal, vol. 56, no. 2 (March/April): 96−113.
3. Daniel, K., Hirshleifer D., and Subrahmanyan A. 1998. «Investor Psychology and Security Market Under- and Overreactions.» Financical Journal, vol. 53, no. 6 (December): 1839−1885.
4. De Bondt, W., and Thalerol R. 1985. «Does the Stock Market Overreact?» Financical Journal, vol. 40, no. 3 (July): 793−808.
5. Haigh, M., and List J. 2005. «Do Professional Traders Exhibit Myopic Loss Aversion? An Experimental Analysis.» Journal of Finance, vol. 60, no. 1 (February): 523−534.
6. Huberman, G., and Jiangi W. 2006. «Offering versus Choice in 401(k) Plans: Equity Exposure and Number of Funds.» Journal of Finance, vol. 61, no. 2 (April): 763−801.
7. Kumar, A., and Lee C. 2006. «Retail Investor Sentiment and Return Comovements.» Journal of Finance, vol. 61, no. 5 (October): 2451−2486. Prentice, R. 2007. «Ethical Decision Making: More Needed Than Good Intentions.» Financial Analysts Journal, vol. 63, no. 6 (November/December): 17−30.
8. Statman, M. 1999a. «Behaviorial Finance: Past Battles and Future Engagements.» Financial Analysts Journal, vol. 55, no. 6 (November/December): 18−27.
9. Tetlock, P. 2007. «Giving Content to Investor Sentiment: The Role of Media in the Stock Market.» Journal of Finance, vol. 62, no. 3 (June): 1139−1168.
10. Wood, A. 2006. «Behavioral Finance and Investment Committee Decision Making.» CFA Institute Conference Proceedings Quarterly, vol. 23, no. 4 (December): 29−37