Foreign direct investment in the Russian economy
- Тип работы:
770 Купить готовую работу
Детальная информация о работе
Выдержка из работы
A lot of theories devoted to FDI started to appear from the end of the 60s of the XX century. One of the first works in this sphere is MacDougall’s research about advantages and shortcomings of foreign private investments. Eventually the theories of FDI paid attention to different aspects of investment. So, in the 1960s the researches from positions of the neoclassical theory dominated, and the emphasis was placed on comparison of FDI with export. In the 1970s the analysis of Multinational Corporation was put in a basis. The 1980s began to pay more attention to mergers and acquisitions. At the same time there was an interest to joint ventures that, in turn, drew attention to cooperation agreements. It led to extension of theories of «the international business». Recently much attention is paid to outer effects from FDI and to influence of the foreign companies on the general productivity of factors.
I. MACROECONOMIC EFFECTS OF FDI ON THE HOST COUNTRY ECONOMIES… 5
II. THE ROLE OF FDI IN THE RUSSIAN ECONOMY 7
III. FDI IN THE RUSSIAN REGIONS 11
1. Amin S. The Implosion of Contemporary Capitalism: Monthly Review Press, 2013
2. Balazkii E. The foreign business and its influence on the home country economies // The world economy and the international relations. 1999. #6. Pp. 90−91.
3. Balatskii E., Pavlichenko R. Foreign sector in Russian economy // The world economy and the international relations. 2001. #5. Pp. 47−54.
4. Blomstrom M., Sjoholm F. Technology transfer and spillovers: Does local participation with multinationals matter? European Economic Review. Vol. 43. Pp. 915−923, 1999.
5. Dunning J.H. The Eclectic paradigm in international production. The Nature of the Transnational Firm. London, 1991.
6. Ellworth P.T. The International Economy. London, 1969.
7. Feygin G. F. Regularities of globalization and development of national economies: Thesis of the Dr. of Economic Science. — St. Petersburg. 2009.
8. Fischer P. Direct foreign investments for Russia: strategy of revival of the industry. -M: Finance and statistics, 1999.
9. Fishlow A. Contending with Capital Flows: What is Different about the 1990s?" with Barry Eichengreen in Capital Flows and Financial Crises, editor Miles Kahler (Cornell 1998)
10. Kadochnikov S. Foreign direct investments: microeconomic analysis of effects of welfare. St. Petersburg: Economic school, 2002.
11. Konings J. The effect of Direct Foreign Investment on Domestic Firms: Evidence from Firm Level Panel Data in Emerging Economies. Working Paper, LICOS, Centre for Transition Economics and Economics Department Catholic University of Leuven, 1999.
12. Lukyanova A. Yu. Problems of innovative development of Russia // Topical issues of economy and management: materials of the international scientific conference, M: RIOR, 2011: URL: www. moluch. ru
13. Okamoto Y., Sjoholm F. FDI and the Dynamics of Productivity: Microeconomic Evidence, Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance No. 348, December 1999.
14. Porter M. Competitive Advantage of Nations. N.Y.: Free Press, 1990
15. Prebish P. The economic development of Latin America and its principal problems. N.Y.: Lake Success, 1950.
16. Research of investment appeal of Russia 2013: Ernst& Young: URL: http: //www. ey. com/Publication/vwLUAssets/Ras2013-rus/$FILE/Ras2013-rus. pdf (address date: 16. 04. 2014)
17. Rosstat: URL: www. gks. ru (address date: 06. 05. 2014)
18. The report «About increase of investment appeal of territorial subjects of the Russian Federation and business creating favorable conditions. — M: State Council of the Russian Federation, 2012.
19. World Bank: URL: http: //stats. oecd. org/index. aspx? queryid=557 (address date: 03. 05. 2014)
20. World Investment Report 2013: Global Value Chains: Investment and Trade for Development // UNCTAD, 2013: URL: www. unctad. org (address date: 20. 03. 2014)
21. URL: http: //bdg. by/analytics/694. html (address date: 26. 04. 2014)
22. URL: http: //www. euromoney. com/Article/3 330 053/Euromoney-Country-Risk-Survey-results-Q1−2014-Confidence. html (address date: 30. 04. 2014) (address date: 13. 05. 2014)
23. URL: http: //lenta. ru/news/2013/04/24/eiu (address date: 12. 05. 2014)
24. URL: http: //raexpert. ru/ratings/regions/2013/att1/att1−3/ (address date: 06. 05. 2014)
25. URL: http: //russian. doingbusiness. org/Rankings (address date: 30. 04. 2014)
26. URL: http: //www. ra-national. ru/uploads/rus/files/analytic/file_review/14. pdf (address date: 26. 04. 2014)
27. URL: http: //www. globalinnovationindex. org/content. aspx? page=GII-Home (address date: 26. 04. 2014)